All of us at Charlottesville Dental Care hope that everyone is staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are prepared to serve all your oral health care needs and would like to share some of the modifications that you will experience:
- There will be limited seating in the reception area in order to maximize our social distancing efforts. We ask that only the patient attend the scheduled appointment unless the patient is a minor. If necessary, please limit supporting individuals to one person.
- We ask, for everyone’s safety and comfort, to arrive in a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you.
- Upon entering the office, you will be asked to hand sanitize. A temperature screening will be done. If your temperature is elevated, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. All necessary documentation will be done on iPads that are sanitized between patients.
- If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, such as consistent coughing and/or sneezing, please reschedule your appointment.
- You will be escorted to your treatment room, where you will be asked to rinse and gargle with a 1.5 % hydrogen peroxide solution for 60 seconds. This has been shown to reduce viral load in the oral pharyngeal area.
- All staff will be utilizing the highest level of PPE available.
- Treatment rooms, as always, are disinfected with medical grade solutions.
- Highly touched areas in the reception area such as doorknobs, counters and chairs will be sanitized every 30 min.
We are fully committed to providing you with a clean and very safe environment. We would like to emphasize the importance of maintaining preventative care appointments, as these appointments prevent periodontal issues and allow us to diagnose disease early, minimizing invasive treatment needs. We also understand that many appointments had to be postponed, and we will do our best to accommodate anyone that had to be rescheduled. We are still seeing new patients as well as same day emergencies.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (434) 973-6386 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Delph and Staff
Charlottesville Dental Care